Jobs posting policy
- Each job posting must advertise an individual (one vacancy only) and specific position. Generic postings advertising multiple vacancies or employment services are not allowed.
- Each ad should state salary, location and detailed position description.
- Each job posting must be written in English. A foreign translation may be included below.
- Agencies must ensure they are clearly identified and should not use this category as a platform to promote their business.
- The Hot Wire does not accept postings which require candidates to send money or stamped addressed envelopes to gain further details of the position/s.
- We do not accept postings that advertise pyramid selling, or multi-level marketing schemes.
- We do not accept job adverts for cash in hand work.
- We do not accept postings containing links to other websites offering the user job posting facilities.
- Job postings should be placed in the category which most closely relates to the actual nature of the vacancy rather than the nature of the employer or industry. If you are unsure, use the ‘General Jobs’ category to post your vacancies.
- We ask that all fields in the Job Posting Form be filled out correctlyc.
- We do not accept postings that advertise for models or actors (either male or female) using generic hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. email accounts and/or mobile phone numbers. These posters must include a registered agency email address and land line phone number.
- We do not accept ads for escort/adult industry work.
- We do not accept job ads for medical trials of any kind.